Different studies have found that the cholesterol found in the egg yolk will raise your cholesterol and increase it un unhealthy way! YES, you’ve probably heard that one before, right? But, have you heard the latest news? YES, these findings were disapproved, because the new studies have found that the natural cholesterol (produced by your organism) will reduce its production, when cholesterol from foods enters your organism. Take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
The cholesterol has a critical impact on your body’s ability to create testosterone, estrogen and cortisol. A recent study, in which the participants consumed 1 to 3 whole eggs per day, has found that 70% of people had no negative effect on cholesterol, and for the other 30% a change in LDL – bad cholesterol. The small dense molecules were expanded, which lowered their health threat substantially. The only group of people who were affected by daily consumption of eggs were diabetics. Diabetics had an increased risk of heart disease.
This is also very important for you to remember – all the negative connotations about egg yolks have been thrown away, because now we all know the advantages of their regular consumption.
Eggs – HEALTH BENEFITS:
Eggs are loaded with healthy nutrients and can provide many health benefits. We all know that eggs contain high amounts of high-quality protein. Eggs also contain high amounts of the compound – choline, which is critical and beneficial for the brain function. According to the latest statistics, almost 90% of the population is deficient in choline, which is found in eggs. Don’t forget to take a look at the video bellow, it discusses about the healthy nutrients found in eggs: vitamins, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids. And it also explains the benefits of eggs for your bones, eyes, hair, nails. Etc.
Ladies and gentlemen, in my personal opinion, I really think that you should eat eggs every day, especially in the morning. They will make you feel fuller for a long time. It will help you lose weight, because they don’t contain a lot of calories, and because they are loaded with protein and other healthy nutrients. You will get the health benefits just by eating 2 eggs every day.