The MILLION-DOLLAR question – what’s the name of this amazing plant?! Ladies and gentlemen, we can answer that question for you and it’s very simple – we’re talking about the super healthy bay leaf. Surprised, or not really? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You can use bay leaf to treat many different health problems. Yes, you can use these leaves to make healing oil, which has extremely powerful and useful healing properties. Well yes, and you can use this healing oil for treating varicose veins and painful joints. As we said, you just need 2 simple ingredients: 30 grams of bay leaves and 250 ml of olive oil.
Follow the simple instructions:
- Crush the bay leaves into small pieces and pour some olive oil over it
- Put the mixture into a glass bottle, close it tightly and let it sit in dark and cold place for 14 days.
- NOTE: make sure you shake the bottle from time to time.
- After 2 weeks, you need to strain the liquid, using a piece of cloth into another container. Make sure you keep the healing oil in cold and dark room.
- If it’s necessary, you can heat the healing oil on steam.
How to use it:
Just rub the healing oil thoroughly on the painful joints. Except for treating painful joints, you can also use this healing oil to treat inflamed lymph ulcers, migraine and ear infections. If you have terrible headaches, then you need to apply the healing oil on the temple. It will make the pain disappear instantly.
This oil will help you:
- Reduce pain
- Calm the nervous system
- Increase and stimulate the sweating process
- Strengthen and boost your immune system
- Increase your overall mental activity
- You can also use this oil to make a homemade natural lotion if you have any facial skin problems.
- This lotion is extremely effective and useful against acne and blackheads.