That’s right, this amazing doctor turned 2 simple ingredients into a cure for cancer. Her name is Dr. Johanna Budwig! Dr. Johanna Budwig is a famous biochemist and she is known for making the most powerful 2-ingredient remedy against cancer. She is one of the top experts on fats and oils in the 1950s. This incredible woman has discovered that the right combination of these 2 ingredients (quark or cottage cheese and flaxseed oil) has therapeutic properties in preventing, treating, and even curing cancer.
The MILLION-DOLLAR question – could this diet protocol (also known as the Budwig diet) beat cancer? What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
But first, let me answer this question for you – how did she know that this simple strategy has major therapeutic properties? While researching the pathogenesis of disease and illness as a biochemist in Germany, Dr. Budwig observed that quark (a soft fresh cheese) contained the very same sulphydryl groups found in cancer treatment drugs. These sulphydryl groups are cysteine and methionineamino acids. While she was researching fats and oils, she established that essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, referred to as PUFAs, are major components of cellular membranes. Without a properly functioning cellular membrane, cells lose the ability to perform vital life processes such as cellular respiration and the ability to divide and form new cells.
The two essential polyunsaturated fatty acids critical for cell membrane support are:
- Linoleic Acid (LA) – also known as omega-6 fatty acids.
- Linolenic Acid (LNA) – also known as omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids have been recognized for their anticancer properties and roles in preventing sickness and disease.
How Cottage Cheese and Flaxseed Oil Work to Re-energize Cells?
Here’s what you need to know – according to her research, a chemical reaction takes place when the sulphydryl groups in quark or cottage cheese bind with the unsaturated fatty acids in flaxseed oil. And, this reaction allows the flaxseed to become water soluble and enter into a cell to supply energy. For example – the cells in your body are the same as the battery in a car. The human cells also require electrical energy in order to run and energize all of our life-giving biological functions. So, in order for a dead car battery to be recharged, it requires jumper cables to supply an electrical current from a good battery. The combination of quark or cottage cheese and flaxseed oil work together and function like jumper cables. Her cancer patients had improved oxygen supply to their cells and found relief from all forms of cancer including cancers of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, breast, and skin cancers.
How to Make the Budwig Diet Protocol a Lifestyle?
Ladies and gentlemen, I really think that you’ll be amazed when we tell you that it’s very simple! That’s right – you just have to follow Dr. Budwig’s specific recommendations in order to treat and prevent cancer. The following is a list of guidelines for using her protocol:
- Drink only purified water
- “Receive” a good amount of sunshine. This method will help you stimulate the healing process in your mind and body
- Eliminate all processed foods from your diet
- You shouldn’t consume sugar, meat, or animal fat
- Use only fresh and organic fruits and vegetables
- Cook and consume foods immediately, never use leftovers
- Avoid all drugs and supplements
- Always grind flaxseeds fresh and consume within 15 minutes of grinding
- Mix quark or cottage cheese and flaxseed oil in a 2:1 ratio and blend until no visible oil remains floating
- Do not mix in added ingredients until final cheese mixture results
Other Recommendations for the Budwig Diet
Dr. Budwig highly recommends that you should consume up to 8 tablespoons of flaxseed oil (add them in the mixture) every day. The pathogenesis of cancer can be stimulated by toxins in our environment and all sources of these toxins should be eliminated. This includes trans fats, genetically modified foods, and carcinogen-ridden cooking tools such as Teflon coated pans and plastic.
How to Reverse Cancer Naturally with the Budwig Diet?
Her research had a domino effect on influencing the scientific and medical community. After her studies, the last 50 years of science involves the study of fats and oils and the effects that these components have on our bodies.
Ladies and gentlemen, you must begin by purchasing high quality ingredients to promote optimal health and healing. For example, Barlean’s cold pressed flax oil with no added lignin can be found in the refrigerator section of health food stores. It is contained in a dark bottle and should never be used past its expiration date. Nancy’s brand of organic low fat cottage cheese contains probiotics and enzymes which even those with dairy sensitivities may tolerate. The good thing is that people who are living in many European countries will have access to quark. You should be careful and always buy high quality quark, because purchasing lower quality cottage cheese inhibits the necessary chemical reaction from occurring between the sulphydryl groups and fatty acids. Preservatives and hormones in poor quality cheeses coupled with high heat pasteurization processes destroy the quality sulfur-containing protein.
Step-By-Step Instructions for Preparing the Budwig Diet Mixture
NOTE: 1 tablespoon of flax oil plus 2 tablespoons of organic low fat cottage cheese or quark is recommended for every 100 pounds of an individual. The recipe can be adjusted according to dosage needs as well as for its intended purpose to treat the severity of cancer symptoms.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cold pressed flaxseed oil into a glass container.
- Mix in 2 tablespoons of organic, low fat (2% or less) cottage cheese OR quark.
- Never by hand, and preferably using an immersion blender, blend the two foods for 1 minute. This will result in a whipped cream like consistency.
- Grind 2 tablespoons of either golden or brown flaxseeds in a coffee grinder for 1 minute until an airy, fluffy appearance results.
- Place ground flaxseed in a separate glass bowl.
- Add the cheese and oil mixture to the ground flax seed and stir with a spoon to combine.
- You can also add organic fruits, nuts, and spices on top for a tasty meal.
Source: Daily Health Post